Kaddio is climate positive. As a profitable and well functioning IT-business we have both expectations and abilities to engage and affect our environment, community, staff and customers in many positive ways. We want our impact to be as big as possible and we are comitted to making good.
- All workers have access to free bicycle repair and service
- All workers have access to generous health benefits
- 100% of all consumables are certified with at least Svanen or equivalent certification
- 100% of all office food and beverages is ecologic/organic and vegetarian
- Business trips are preferrably done using bicycle or public transportation
- Virtual meetings are always considered instead of flights
- Flights must only be used when all other means of transportation can be considered unrealistic (including virtual meetings)
- No flights within Nordic countries.
- All business owned cars are zero CO2 (fossil free)
- Every time you recommend Kaddio to someone through Kaddio's recommendation system, we plant a tree.
Kaddio Environmental Policy
October 16, 2019
|Calculate - Calculate all emissions that are caused by our business|
|Reduce - We are working at minimizing our total energy consumption|
|Reduce - We are working at moving our energy consumption to 75% renewable energy sources.|
|Reduce - 100% of all office food organic and vegetarian|
|Reduce - 100% of all consumables certified with at least Svanen or equivalent certification|
|Recycle - We are recycling 95% of our used glass, metal, plastic and paper.|
|Compensate - Until we reach 100% renewable energy, we buy carbon offsets for 10 times the amount of GHG (CO2). Compensation should only be used as a complement to reduction. Kaddio's 2019 CO2 compensation|
|Certify - Become B-corporation certified|
|Include partners into our Environmental Policy. What we can accomplish by doing so goes beyond traditional environmental policies and allows us an even greater positive environmental impact.|
|Become carbon neutral|