As an effective and well functioning IT-business we have both expectations and abilities to engage and affect our environment, community, staff and customers in many positive ways. We want our impact to be as big as possible and we are comitted to making good.
Our (slightly diffuse) goal is to become the most environmentally friendly IT-system within all Nordic countries.
- All workers are encouraged to use bicycle and public transportations for commuting
- All workers have access to free bicycle repair and service
- All workers have access to generous health benefits
- 100% of all consumables are certified with at least Svanen or equivalent certification
- 100% of all office food and beverages is ecologic/organic and vegetarian
Business trips / transporation
- Business trips are preferrably done using bicycle or public transportation
- Virtual meetings are always considered instead of flights
- Flights must only be used when all other means of transportation can be considered unrealistic (including virtual meetings)
- No flights within Nordic countries.
Kaddio Environmental Policy
January 8, 2019
|Calculate - Calculate all emissions that are caused by our business|
|Reduce - We are working at minimizing our total energy consumption|
|Reduce - We are working at moving our energy consumption to 75% renewable energy sources.|
|Reduce - 100% of all office food organic and vegetarian|
|Reduce - 100% of all consumables certified with at least Svanen or equivalent certification|
|Recycle - We are working towards recycling 95% of our used glass, metal, plastic and paper.|
|Compensate - Until we reach 100% renewable energy, we buy carbon offsets for the equivalent amount of GHG (CO2). Compensation should only be used as a complement to reduction.|
|Certify - Become B-corporation certified|